Thursday 2 February 2006

My LC's Feb Layouts....

My Layouts for February's feature are in my gallery @ LC's if you wanted to see. Lynn challenged us with... KI Memories!! Fiona was estatic, I nearly died!! I LOVE this paper, but I think I was a bit overwhelmed by what scrappers like Julie, Karen and Fiona can do with it. In the end I simply relaxed and did my own thing! I scrapped some old very favourite photos and used the KI My Guy papers.. yummy for me!!

While there have a nosey at Angels Fiona, Kerry & Vicki's LO's... our styles are all so very different which just proves the diversity of KI Papers!! We each were able to work on a different theme in the range so the gallery is full of gorgeous colours!

Just wait and see what Lynn has planned for us all for March!!

3 comments:

  1. Mistra...your LO's are gorgeous! as always!! You have done so well with these papers!! Old photos or not...they work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistra these look fantastic - you are an amazing lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LOs are gorgeous Mistra. All 4 angels have done a wonderful job this month.

    Beautiful photos too.
    Adel

    ReplyDelete