Tuesday 24 October 2006

A new life...

My ever so sweet friend Karen had her bub today. Tyler {such a cool dude name that one} was born this morning and they are both doing well!!

I was so excited to get an email from Lisa saying Karen was in labour... then not even an hour later on my way to work I get a phone call saying Tyler had been born!!

And on such a glorious sunshiney day as today was... Karen and Shane, may Tyler continue to bring you both sunshine and happiness!!

{See sometimes life IS all sunshine and lollipops - knew it could be!!}

5 comments:

  1. Thats wonderful news Mistra, I have been waiting to hear that she had bub.

    What a cute name too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thats great news Mistra - congrats to Karen!!
    Love the canvas in the last post too - Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mistra that is so exciting, pass on my best wishes to Karen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always joyful when a new baby is born Mistra, congrats to Karen, boy I have missed lots of your blogging, hope this cheers you right up, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Miss Mistra..... I can't tell you how excited I was to see your layout in SC. Congratulations. You deserve it hon. I have a whole list of Photoshop Brushes for you.....will send soon. Kinda been MIA for a month, but Im back in the swing of things. Sometimes you just need to take a step back.

    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete