Saturday 1 September 2007

Just a quick update to let you all know that yes, I am alive!! I've kept to myself a lot these few weeks, mainly because work has still been so busy for me. I am winning though and am getting a 'groove' happening with the new {well temporarily new} job!

I have many projects to finish... but I think I'll be able to do them this weekend, especially since 3 of them were supposed to go out yesterday... oops, very naughty me!

Not a heck of a lot to share with you all though... it's simply been work work and work. We went out to the PICA's {Printing Industry Craftmanship Awards} on the 18th. The pic here is of myself and Sonia, one of the reps from work. Yep... my hair has been cut short and was straightened for the night. Got the hairdresser to match the roots and put some foils in... I love the result. It was great fun to get all dolled up though, put on the makeup and heels and go out on the town. Darren drove so I happily drank some very nice red all night, danced, talked and had a great night!

Last weekend Kellan's friend stayed for a sleepover... and I got to hog the TV!! Have had a couple of 'drinks' nights at Chelle's, that's been a great destressor... always so good to hang out with the girls and have a great laugh! An that's about it from me. If I actually scrap this weekend I'll update the blog with the creations... don't hold your breath though!!

Oh... before I forget... a big Happy Birthday for yesterday to Vicki... and Happy Anniversary today... have yourselves a beautiful day!!

Until later... take care of you!

3 comments:

  1. Mistra I love your new haircut, it realy suits you well. Looks'/sounds like you had a great night at the awards night, and good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you never told me you had your haircut for the do. Looks fantastic - I wondered who the pic was of - well almost.

    Hey don't work too hard - if I win tatt's ever I'll come for a drinks night - without the kids hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... new hair!!! Very nice!!!

    Thank you for the happy birthday hon. Mwah.

    It's really great to see you having a fun time.

    ReplyDelete