Monday 22 October 2007

More LO's from the weekend!

These ones are from the SnC Cyber Crop over the weekend.

Sharryn's Challenge... almost had me stumped until I remembered this pic. We had to scrap a memorial, building, monument, architecture... something like that of which wasn't one of the usual touristy shots.



This is Chelle's Progressive Challenge... love these ones, they're always such fun!!


And this is another sketch challenge... the circle is clear acetate, am having fun with this atm!! These are the gorgeous flowers Lisa and her family gave me because I've been a bit stretched emotionally lately... work wise... it was so thoughtful {especially as well because she took the time to find out my fave flowers}!!


So I think I have scrapped every photo I have... and I have Friday night crop at Ellenbrook and Scrappi Dais on Sunday... lol... typical!! But I'll find something... even if I have to beg and borrow the photos from Jac again!!

Other than that... life's good... just busy!

4 comments:

  1. well you certainly are on a roll arent you.. thats awesome mistra.. oh so love those flowers.. lucky you hey.. hehe.. glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you sure are on a mojo trip right now - you still have the 'Princess Jack' photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gerberas, stunning LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mistra, just wanted to say a quick hello, popped by onyour blog and love your layouts...

    Gail (aka teachingmum)

    ReplyDelete