Monday 8 October 2007

Ooops... forgot to share!!

Silly me forgot to add the images of the LO's I did 2 weekends ago!!

Here's Lily... why I went for purple is beyond me, not a 'usual' colour for me to work with... but I liked it this time! Don't ya just LOVE those Basic Grey Wilma Alphas... well I do anyways!!


And here's that double I've been wanting to do for weeks and finally managed... the dreaded trek back up the hill at Lesmurdie Falls, hard on the legs but so worth the views! It's even got journaling! Simple as... but the photos don't need much fuss in my opinion.


So that's them... I've got 2 more WIP happening and did another 3 as a Guest DT for another scrap shop, Scrapping Around.

OK... so what else have I done... went to a Stampin Up party at Kim's last week. Was determined it wouldn't be my thing... stamping is too messy and fiddly... OMG how wrong was I!! So yeah... now I think I might be hooked, we'll see what happens when I get my stuff I ordered!

I seriously have to get my LO's into albums... I have them scattered all over the office... neat piles of course, but still!

Have had a marvellous few weeks really... just vegging with the family, pottering around the house, enjoying the work Darren has done in the garden {we found one under all the weeds!!} LOL! I've found a good balance between my home, work {well today anyway}, shop work and social life... it's all going "A OK". Haven't had much time for scrapping, but my fortnightly jaunts to the Scrapbook Shop will help that along, ties the social in with the creativity time. Melancholy keeps knocking at the door from time to time but that is more simply being worn out from the day job I'm sure, at least I've learnt the signs... and whenever they show I just go get a hug from whichever of my boys is closest, makes everything all better!

OK... so that's all from me! Will update when I have something else to update with... as one does!!

Take care of you!

1 comment:

  1. So great to read that all is going well with you Miss M. Love that purple Lily LO. Purple is not a colour I use much, but this is just perfect. And gotta love those new BG fonts :)

    ReplyDelete