Sunday 25 November 2007

OTP Stuff

I've been busy creating... OTP stuffs! Have had fun doing so as well!

This JOY I created during the 12 hour crop at The Scrapbook Shop... that was one long crop, but such fun! I really love the company of the girls there!


Here's a close-up of the bird... I love the paper I covered it in, Julie created it for me {the paper}.


Did this one yesterday at home while watching "A Series of Unfortunate Events" with Kellan. The great thing about doing OTP is I can hang with Kel while I create stuff!


Did these at the 12 hour crop as well, and one of the little boxes Friday night. Love these!


I've got more happening, but they're not finished yet, some frames, a bag and a tree. Doing the Christmas stuff has got me in the mood for Christmas though, I can't wait to get the tree up and decorate it... will likely do that next weekend!
OK... will share more later.

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Mistra...
    It's so nice spending time with you.
    Looking forward to the next crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great Mistra you are so clever and full of wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you've been busy Mistra! Love these OTPs!

    ReplyDelete