Tuesday 18 March 2008

LO's from the Retreat!

Bit of a sad effort hey... a whole 4 LO's!! I do have another thing to share but it's not quite finished yet, it's a little mini album which took me most of Saturday to get done, have now got the pics in it, just need to do the titles and journaling... so will share soon!!

My Man

The above is Dags of course {and yep, he's healing ok, has a bit of damage done to his back but is on the mend}. I've used Kraft, MM Kraft PP, MM Noteworthy Diecut {that KarenM gave me a heap of as a pressie... I'm a bit lucky!!}, some old 7 Gypsies PP that is PERFECT for a background PP, BG Alphas, DeJaViews Chipboard and some tag from years ago that I 'think' is 7 Gypsies as well.


Sandalford

Took these last Thursday with my new camera... {Fuji FinePix SD8000F or something like that}. Papers are some Daisy D's and Basic Grey Perhaps {I think} and some more 7Gypsies PP, a MM Noteworthy Journal Page, MM & Prima flowers, Kaiser Rhinestones, HS Bling Border, Buzz'n'Bloom Diva Alphas.


How to Chuck a SICKIE!!


Very simple, but much fun! This one has Stemma PP, Scenic Route B/Ground, Prima flowers, Scenic Route Chipboard, BG Chipboard Alphas and I used my StampinUp Punch for the holes... LOVE this tool!!


Stunning


Isn't she just gorgeous! I love scrapping Lily! I've used Bazzil, Autumn Leaves Diecut PP, K&Co Diecut Photo Matt, Kaiser PP, DeJaViews Journal Sticker, Prima Say It in Crystals Swirl {am still trying to get my hands on more of theses}, MM & Prima Flowers and yummy Velvet Thickers {these are TO DIE FOR YUMMY}.


Can't wait to get the pics from the retreat printed and scrapped, will take them up to Hardly's on Saturday and get them printed... !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mistra

    So glad you have been having some fun catching up with friends.

    As always I love seeing your newest layouts. Especially love the colour scheme of the "sickie" one. The bright blue and green look perfect against the black background.

    Those paper and embellishments used on "Stunning" look perfect together. Your a wonderful scrappers Mistra and your work always inspires me.

    Enjoy your Easter week end and keep safe. From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the LO of Lily!! As always your are of great inspiration to me. Mwah KarenM

    ReplyDelete