Sunday 13 July 2008

CC'ing @ ScrapWitch


Well, instead of sitting around all weekend watching all the creations being made at the CC, I actually found enough mojo to join in! Jill's challenges always motivate!

This is for a Lucky Seven Challenge
Make a layout features the number SEVEN. Ensure that:
  • the page title contains the word "seven"
  • you have seven of the same embellishment (but not ALL of your embellishments need to be in lots of seven)
  • you have seven bullet points in your journalling
  • you have the numeral "7" appearing somewhere on your page.

So I did the 7 messy rooms in our house atm!! Hey, why not... needed to scrap something!!



Environmentally Friendly Challenge
Make a layout that is environmentally friendly...your layout should include:
  • Something recycled
  • Something green
  • Some flora
  • Some fauna (ie wildlife)
She here I've reused the wrapper from Fancy Pants packaging,added some green PP, flora is covered in the PP & RubOns and the fauna is a the cute chipboard bird.


Song/Theme Challenge: Moon
Make a layout inspired by the lyrics of one these moon-related songs:
  • Fly Me To The Moon (Frank Sinatra)
  • Blue Moon (Rodgers and Hart)
  • Moondance (Van Morrison)
  • To The Moon & Back (Savage Garden)
  • Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
  • Moon River (Henri Mancini)
  • Moonshadow (Cat Stevens)

So I was inspired by Moon River... I'll explain: Moon River was sung by Holly Golightly {Audrey Hepburn} in Breakfast at Tiffany's... one of my fave movies and she is my inspiration... and hence "Love to be Like Audrey"


There's one more to do... not too sure if I'll get it done but I'm going to make a start!!

Ok... got it done!! 4 for 4... I'm a bit happy about that!! I managed to get a nice shot of Kel, came up even better with a bit of Lightroom help!

Quote Challenge
Use one of the following quotes on a layout. The quote can form part of your journalling, your page title or you can just use it on your page somewhere.

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do
it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~ Howard
Thurman

"Within each of us is a God-wired uniqueness, something that makes us feel
more alive than breath itself. To embrace that uniqueness and pursue it is
the first step to radiating light." ~ Louie Giglio


I liked both quotes but settled with this one, Kel's pretty unique... I hope one day that will do him well instead of go against him!!



No comments:

Post a Comment