Sunday 3 August 2008

And another 2 LO's done...

These are some pics from scrapIT... I didn't get many, and I should have got one of all of us, but it was mayhem in there. Jen kindly took these for us!!

This first one in purple was the sketch challenge at ScrapWitch... what a challenge I made it for myself not only copy with the crooked angle... I chose to do it in purple, I usually have trouble with purple... but the flowers are in the tins I bought today and I have had the PP's in the shop for over a year, figured someone may as well use them... they are perfect! It's all the Stone Rose collection by Prima.


This one is Jules hamming it up for the camera, she makes me laugh... love that she sees the fun side of life! I love this diecut PP as well... it's a Creative Imaginations Creative Cafe one, I think I got 5 colours!! Yummy hey! I realise though that my diecut PP stash is rivalling my flower and bling stash... now that's scary!!

I painted the chipboard cogs I got in the micaceous iron oxide and then some in the iridescent stainless steel and man... they look like metal, awesome paints these Golden ones!! I so can't wait to use them on a layout now!!

Okies... that's it... scrapping stash is pushed to the side... I'm scrapped out for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment