Sunday 7 September 2008


OK... it's hard trying to get the boy thing happening somedays, especially when you scrap such a girly girl LO first!!

This is a LO for the Sept Sketch Challenge at Scrapwitch, was a really tricky sketch and I struggled! One of the girls there {Amy} has done an awesome job though...



This one took me 2 days, how sad is that! Especially for something so simple. But it got there in the end... I love these pics of Kel rockin' with his air guitar! He was actually trying to be silly so I couldn't take a nice pic... he's such a doofus, he should know by now I'll scrap anything!


These next 2 I did yesterday at Tomorrow's Memories... what a gorgeous gorgeous shop and the crop area was perfect, heaps of room and lots of fabulous light!!! I loved being there. I organised a Saturday crop there for myself, Karen, Jules and Chrissie and we had such fun!! Vicki made us feel so at home and Kris was there teaching beginner scrapbooking, poor ladies sitting there listening to us giggle our heads off!! But I did scrap 2 LO's while there...





And the have to have "group shot out front of shop" pics. 1st one with Jules and Karen being naughty... the two of them can't help themselves!!






Was a fun fun day... the girls came over afterwards and went through my 6inch stack of paper and the big box of goodies mum left behind. I was so excited to get rid of most of it. What a day though, I nearly wet myself laughing so many times... thanks girls for a great day!!

Well I hope to get some more scrapping done... although today is Fathers Day so we'll be out and about and tomorrow we'll be catching up with Nes... so am running out of stay at home and scrap time... but that's ok... lots more weekends to come.

OK... that's all for now, until next time, take care of you!!!


5 comments:

  1. Hey Little Miss.
    I did just have the bestest time.
    Thanks you for inviting me along.
    I sooo needed a day out with great friends and have a good laugh.
    Now why did you looks away when Kaz and me was playing.
    he he he
    Loves ya Julesxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Mistra

    Looks like you have a great time.

    Your BOY layout looks cool!

    Are you going on Friday night?

    Luv Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mistra.

    Makes me feel special. To tell the trueth I love your layout more. LOL.
    And to be fair I cheated and did mine digitally. Makes it heaps easier to change colours underneath everything 27 times. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you are having a good time.. love the layouts.. awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls looked like you had a good time! You sure you didn't have any wine while you were scrapping?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete