Thursday 18 December 2008

Wow... it's almost been a month since I've updated. Either life has been hectic or very boring!! A little of both I think... I've not much to share scrap wise, I've done none! Can't even find the mojo to invent things for "Searching for Mojo"... sad! LOL.

I have been busy though... we had the wine tour with the girls,

Sheldon, who looked after us all so well and made all the other wineries pale into insignifigance in their service!



Kim, Karen & Chelle @ Sandalford


Me and Lisa... yes trashed!

Then I went to Melbourne for Karen's 30th and did enjoy much merriment...Queen Karen and her Maid Mistra

Empty!


and I saw a Tram for the 1st time!! Was so excited... LOL!

Last weekend was pretty much spent unconscious on the couch LOL, my poor old body can't keep up with too much partying these days, but I think a very stressful year at work has likley attributed to that, can't be my age surely!

This Saturday I have some girlfriends coming over to scrap for the day, am looking forward to that, with luck I'll be able to scrap... and then the crazy Christmas getting readying starts... luckily I'm on holidays after tomorrow. So need it!


The dizzies are not perfectly under control but being managed... I need to rest and not stress, sometimes both is hard, but listening to my body send me messages is helping. So they've not been so bad as they were.


So that's about it I think!

If I get anything accomplished over the weekend I'll share soon... if not, have a very Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you out and about again Mistra! Looks like you had loads of fun! We miss you over at SW. Hope you are enjoying the merriment of the holidays, and best wishes for you and your family for Christmas.

    Cheers,
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete