Sunday 5 April 2009

SBS, 52Q and some scrapping for scrapping sake...

Forgotten - Last weeks SBS for the ScrapWitch girls... I'm really happy with this one!




Alfred's Cram - Kazz is going to laugh... these are only from last year. Not long now until we do the famous Alfred's Cram again together!! Just didn't quite know how to scrap the pics, so I stopped procrastinating and just did.



Sweet but Feral - A pic of my gorgeous Lily from February... so love this little bundle of feral delight. We say 'feral' affectionately because a little lady she isn't {how could you be with 2 older brothers}, but I love her to bits, she's smart and chatty and ever so cute!!



Up to date again with 52Q. I like to save them up and do a few at once it seems! I've not finished the backs yet, this one is just having a pic of my worst hairstyle {dating Feb 2007}

Worst HairStyle {and all my friends from a couple of years ago should remember the one!}


Keeping Me Awake at Night - all those unanswered questions, that's what keep me awake at night!!



And this one I can't quite answer yet... Grateful, Now. To be honest I'm struggling and will finish it when I'm in a better frame of mind. And yes... I do have lots I should be grateful for, I know that...



Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment