Wednesday 14 April 2010

More Happy Mail...

although these ones I ordered for me, but I HAVE to share them, talk about mega cute!

From Kim J's blog {whom I haunt regularly, I don't comment nearly enough though, bad Missy}, I followed links across to Lil Red Rocket... YUM!

From there I wandered into Michelle's Etsy Store {as you do} and bought these:




Yes... quite different to my usual 'thang' but I really had to have them. I love what Kim does with her little bits from Lil Red Rocket so thought I'd have a play too... and did you see how CUTE those little bunny buttons are - they'll be perfect for a LO of Coco, yes I know she's a dog... but I always call her CocoBunny lately!

I'm now waiting for Michelle's store to open again to get some MORE cute things because this time I think some of these need a home at my place!


Image Source: Lil Red Rocket

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment