Sunday 4 July 2010

Dusty Sketch Challenge

At the moment Dusty have a wicked prize up for grabs, click on the sketch to have a see!


I've got some mojo flowing this weekend {finally} so I had a play as well... here's mine!


The only small photos in the house, me at 3 with mum and dad. Probably a good thing I did this, poor things were stuck down with icky sticky tape!

I had lots of fun with this! More faves on there... beaded trim, crocheted bits and the lovely Dusty Attic Wrought Iron Frame I've had for ages, finally it found the perfect home.


The cute button is from Lil Red Rocket; Crochet Trim from Simply Cards, a couple of cute little Etsy Stores I love. The delicious paper in the background is from KCo's Ancestry Range, available at Inspired Crafts, and of course the Dusty, CI IOD Papers, Lace Trim and those cute paper roses are from Tomorrow's Memories.



Sketch by: Trina McClune

Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mistra,
    These layouts are all gorgeous! Love the tree in your abandoned, go together so perfectly! Love your take on the sketch, the colours are gorgeous with lots of lovely details. Very special pics you have there!

    ReplyDelete