Tuesday 3 August 2010

Kellan [9 months]

Using Red Earth's August Mini Kit... yummy papers!

I was so excited to find an unscrapped baby pic of Kel, of course I didn't go all baby'ish, but I did sneak some flowers in there {so excited to use flowers on a 'boy' page}. I love this though...



From Red Earth Mini Kit: 7 Gypsies PP, Jenni Bowlin Pin, RicRac {Jute/Cream}
From Red Earth: Dusty Attic Wrought Iron Fence Border
My Stash: Chan's Crocheted Trim, Dusty Attic Scroll #3 {trimmed to suit}, Paper Inklings Doily, Petaloo Color Crazy Flowers, 7 Gypsies Tag, 7 Gypsies Transparency {Le Monde}, Jenni Bowlin Ticket, K&Co Brad Button, Prima SIIP Flower Centres, Dusty Attic Custom Cut Word.
The flowers, Dusty chippy scroll and doily were all coloured with Glimmermist {Layers of Gold, Denim Blue & Blue Skies}


Take care of you.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Loving that square doily Mistra! Lots of gorgeous detail...and I wish I could say I've run out of baby pics LOL. You do the shabby look so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous hey! Tomorrow's have some fab oval ones atm I saw... very noice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT so devine Mistra, boysih but so lovely, especially the soft muted tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning LO Mistra, love it all. Just magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistra, this is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete