Tuesday 3 August 2010

Pie2

Today I actually found a use for Pi, caused much chattering at work when someone gave us the circumference of a circle sticker to quote and not the diameter... therefore using Pi, we got the answer. I would say you learn something new everyday... but I'm sure I was taught this in highschool... but that was sooooooooo long ago, so sometimes you RE-learn something new everyday!

Here's another use for Pie:





I've had these pics of the boys since May, and when Helen sent me the August Mini Kit to play with I knew the papers would be PERFECT!!
To create this I have used the following.
From Red Earth Mini Kit: 7 Gypsies PP, Jenni Bowlin Pin, 7 Gypsies Mini Keys.
From Red Earth: Dusty Attic Wrought Iron Fence Border
My Stash: Dusty Attic Lamp Post #1, Chan's Crocheted Trim, Antique Music Sheet, Tim Holtz Journal Ticket, German Scrap, Muslin, Dusty Attic Custom Cut Title.

The chipboard was finished with swipes of Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Luminarte Daubers, UTEE and Gold Glimmermist.


Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment