Sunday 10 October 2010

Lucky last...

for the weekend, now I'm off to watch the TV while the boys have hidden themselves in the DazCave!

This is another for Red Earth Scrapping... more Prima Fairy Flora, it's divine isn't it!!

That's ME there... I would have been just over 1yo, with my lamb Remus. Mum says when we were both older I used to escape {even through deadbolts} and wander off in the Adelaide Hills with my lamb and my dog... poor mum, she must have gone grey quickly having me as a toddler, but she says she didn't panic too much, she knew the dog would lead me home if I wandered too far!

I have used: Prima Fairy Flora Papers {Fairy Flora and Garden Party - Reverse}, Prima Fairy Flora Flowers {Solids}, Prima Fairy Flora Pebbles, Prima Fairy Flora Notecards, Prima Craftable Flowers, Prima SIIC Bling Swirls, AC Thickers {Bliss}, Green Tara Silver Stems and the lovely Dusty Attic Decorative Trim Set.


Simple finishes on the Dusty Attic this time, just White, Pearl and Juniper Adirondack Dabbers, touched with Patina Stickles once dry.

Hope you all have a lovely week!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I've awarded you the "Cherry On Top" BLOG AWARD because your work is fabulous! To collect it, please visit my blog http://mymomentsoftranquility.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks Natasha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest Mistra, I miss you girly, life is just way to busy atm, sorry I havent visited sooner, I Helen and Suzannetoo, I will be back there soon, jsut need life to slow down a bit, this is a gorgeous layout , so pretty and girly and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww miss you too Kim, but we know you are flat out, I'm flat out and have nowhere near the committments you have! You just enjoy the ride you are on for the moment, it will settle and then you can natter away with us again!!

    Mis xo

    ReplyDelete