Sunday 6 March 2011

Wish...


I have fallen in love with these Stella and Rose papers from My Minds Eye, I love damask, ledger and script - I love aqua, cream and brown - I love texture... and these papers have it all!
 

I created this for Tomorrow's Memories, they currently have stocks of these gorgeous papers, along with a bowl full of fabulous crocheted doilies and heaps of little trinkets to add.  Even though I almost live there I am always finding new delights scattered here and there - love that shop!!



I've also used some of the latest release Dusty Attic "Foliage" in there, such a beautiful design, soft and gentle... and will go almost anywhere!

Take care of you.






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Mistra, you created such an adorable layout with those papers! Love it! Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right, Mis, those pp are yummy! That flourish is gorgeous too. I love what you have done on this LO!

    ReplyDelete