Sunday 7 August 2011

Ponte Alexandre

This is one of the postcards my BIL bought back from Paris for me, so I could scrap them. I thought that was cute!! And because I had the perfect papers... I scrapped them right away!!


I have used part of the Garden Frame Set DA0606 and the smaller frame from the Scroll Frame Set DA0544... and one of the cute Paris Post Marks DA0320 {I have been dying to use this for ages!}

Photobucket


The paper is Prima Moulin Rouge, and the cardstock is Core'dinations. I have also used some Collections Transparency, Prima Moulin Rouge Note Sheet, Kaiser and Prima Flowers, Kaiser Rhinestones and Websters Bloomers.

Take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love, love, LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it! Gives me some ideas for my dd's photos from when she there this summer for her Senior trip.

    ReplyDelete