Sunday 4 September 2011

Mis and Maia

This is me when I was a toddler, and I loved cats back then {not sure Maia was too impressed with me though}!   Mum unearthed another little photo album so I have lots of cool pics from us back in Dec 1970.



I have tried some more hand stitching here... I do straight lines well, the flourishes need more work though!!


This is one of the new Nameplates {Nameplates #4 DA0585} from Dusty Attic, sweet hey!


And this one is a new Scroll {Scroll #7 DA0589}, it's so delicate and elegant!

Both pieces of chipboard were painted white, then inked with Bundled Sage and Pumice Stone Distress Inks by Tim Holtz, dried off and then given a quick glaze of GlimmerGlam HayRide.


 Prima Resistant Canvas Leaves... inked with Pumice Stone and Bundled Sage.  Kaiser Blooms and Green Tara Paper Roses.


This here shows one of the Stick Pins my friend Tina is making... isn't it gorgeous!  They are well made too, tightly fitted so they aren't falling down the pin, using quality beads, it just shows that she put a lot of effort and love into making them.  I just love them!   They are available to buy at Tomorrow's Memories.

Papers used here are the beautiful BoBunny Gabrielle, this range calls out to me!  There is also Kaiser Blooms, Green Tara Roses & Rosebuds, Mulberry Leaves, Apple Blossom Flowers, Lace Trim and a Silver Stem, Prima Trim and some beaded trim I got from Tomorrow's Memories, BoBunny Gabrielle Trinkets & Stickers, Websters Pages Sparklers and Kaiser Mini Alpha Stickers and a paper doily.



Take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page & what a great memory to capture. I grew up with cats myself--this reminded me very much of my own childhood. Beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Mistra, i am waiting to see your etsy store open up!!!

    ReplyDelete