Sunday 11 December 2011

Divine Diva Canvas

"Jen, could I one day have a dress forme, with wings, chippie"... "sure Mis"!
Lookie here, isn't she beautiful!  I love that Jen makes our chippie dreams come true, what a woman!



I had loads of fun with this, I love creating a mess!  Layers of tissue paper and lace, then impasto and loads of mists.  I love using Impasto with lace, it squishes in holding it to the project, without losing all the wonderful texture.




Her beautiful wings were saturated with water until the layers were easily lifted, all those feathers are etched into the chipboard and lift and fluff so easily once you've soaked them with water.


She was glittered and sealed, and then dressed in lace and muslin... and now she keeps me company as I scrap away!


Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oooohh!! Stunning Mistra. I LOVE what you did with the wings!! Must store that away in my brain for future reference. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely fabulous!!! love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete