Monday 19 December 2011

Smile

I know I've scrapped this one already... but I like it, my gorgeous boy Kel, who helped me move half the house around on the weekend and then progressed to clean the kitchen, he's a good kid!!


Loved all the elements on this, this is one of those layouts that just created itself within an hour, really love it when that happens!! 


Dusty Attic Grasses and Cogs... love boy stuff and these new grasses just go anywhere!!


 
Layers of denim, papers, corrugated card, chipboard... 
Donna Salazar Designs Shadow Flowers and Sprockets just add that bit extra.
 

It's always fun to play with flowers and girly things, but with all these cool things out there for boys now, the cogs, the sprockets and cogs, denim fabric and masculine toned papers, I really didn't feel I was missing out creating this!!

Products used:
Zutter Corrugated Board
Denim Offcuts
Tim Holtz Glassine 
Tim Holtz Brads

Mediums used:
Unbleached Titanium Paint

Tools used:


Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ooooo ya big tease the new DA looks amazing...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - i can see why you love this photo so much! Lots of lovely layering Mistra - love those grasses!
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas xxx
    PS Did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete