Friday 15 March 2013

Coco [Sleeping Bunny] - Donna Salazar Designs



Hi everyone... today I have a layout to share of my sleeping pooch, Coco.  Whenever I'm on the couch, she's there with me, spoilt girl she is.  She's got many names: Coco, Bunny, Rabbit - Coco was the name we gave her when we got her, but Bunny and Rabbit followed as she hops all the time, crazy pup - she answers to them all though, she may be crazy but she's smart!

Look see... she's sitting with me even as I type this post up LOL.


So anyways... the pretties...


I've created some Wild Roses using Donna's Rose Creations Dies... there is a tutorial for these here.  I've also used some ruffles, my new favourite 'have to make' item!

When I pulled the face sheet from the Corrugated board, I punch some strips from them to create little perfectly matched borders.


And I've popped in some chipboard, inked with Mixed Media Inx in Vintage and Truffle.  These inks work so well with raw chipboard, the tones always blend so well and keep their colour without having to undercoat the chippy with gesso or paint.


Just a quick little share for today... I'll be back with more later.  Until then, take care of you!

mistrabutterfly.blogspot.com

Products used:

Patterned Paper:
GCD Studios Natural Beauty - Natrual Beauty Cards {Reverse}
GCD Studios Family Jeans - Denim Dots {Reverse}
GCD Studios Family Jeans - Family Eyelet
GCD Studios Botanique - Botanic Beauty

Chipboard:
Dusty Attic Swirly Vines #3
Dusty Attic Typewriter ABC Set

Flowers:
Handmade Wild Roses
Green Tara Heirloom Flower
Kaiser Paper Bloom

Ink:
Clearsnap Mixed Media Inx - Truffle, Vintage

Punches:
Martha Stewart - Cherish, Doily Scallop

Dies:
Spellbinders - Rose Creations

Tools/Machines:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur

Other:
Zutter Corrugated Board
Fabric Tape
DMC Embroidery Thread



 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

No comments:

Post a Comment