Tuesday 19 March 2013

MyLife Art Tags - Inspire

Hi everyone!  Here's the next word for our Art Tags...


And here is my creation... inspired from my classes I did with Finnabair earlier this month.


Again I have used leftovers sitting on my desk to create this... some 7 Dots papers by Finnabair, flowers and trinkets and a piece of silk ribbon.

I adhered the paper to the tag, and cut some circles from the patterned paper, then it was coated with gesso.  I outlined the circles with 6B pencil, smudging the lines and then sprayed it with Luminarte H2O's Burnt Umber Primary Elements Mist.


Inspire was another great word, coming just after my classes with Finn, she's an amazing talent and so very friendly... was great to learn some of her techniques as well as be inspired by her character.





 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks amazing, I really like the colours you've chosen for this and the mixed media works a treat.

    ReplyDelete