Saturday 30 March 2013

Serious? - Donna Salazar Designs



Hiya lovelies!!  Today I have a far from serious layout to share with you... yep, that's me pulling faces for the camera.  I was all dressed up ready to go out, although my hair was still up because I'd just put makeup on... and Natasha wanted to see... so she got this pic.  Thought I best scrap it before she did LOL!


I did have a lot of serious fun with this one though.  I was at a retreat with my mum, and she's laughing at me because I kept adding and playing... but that's what I do when I'm having fun with a layout.

I have stamped, painted, misted, stenciled, made a mess, added more paint, more stamping... yep, had fun!


I used one of Donna's new Stencils from Want 2 Scrap for this one to add a little texture to the page.  I positioned the stencil and coated it with modelling paste.  Once dried I misted it with SeaBreeze Smooch Spritz and then swiped some metallic rub over the top to pic up the details.


One of my Wild Roses created using Donna's Rose Creations Die from Spellbinders.  You can find a tutorial for these HERE.   I've also coloured some paper flowers to match, popped in a cream resin flower and hand painted a resin flower I cast in resin myself from a mould.


I've cut some butterflies from denim using Donna's Wonderful Wings Die from Spellbinders, then given them a quick mist with Pralines and Cream Smooch Spritz.  Once they were dry I added the Want 2 Scrap Bling that's perfectly made to fit.


I hope you like this one, it was lots of fun to create!  



Products used:

Patterned Paper:
GCD Studios Natural Beauty - Nancy's Mushrooms
GCD Studios Family Jeans - Denim Stripe, Family Notebook

Chipboard:
GCD Family Jeans Alphabet Chipboard Stickers
Dusty Attic mini ABC Set Lower

Colour:
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz - Sea Breeze, Ice Rink, Pralines'n'Cream
Dusty in Colour Acrylic Paint - Faded Denim
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx - Stormy, Jasmine
Clearnsap Mix'd Media Inx Embossing - Jasmine

Flowers:
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms
Green Tara Silk & Swarovski Crystal Flower
Dusty Roses - Whisper Blue

Punches:
Martha Stewart Bubbles, Scallop

Dies:
Spellbinders Rose Creations, Wonderful Wings

Stamp:
Recollections Splat Stamp

Other:
Want 2 Scrap Wonderful Wings Bling
Want 2 Scrap Leaves Stencil
Handmade Halo Resin Flower
Green Tara Lace
White Paper Doily
Moulds by Mel Mould
Mont Marte Modelling Paste
Antique Silver Metallic Rub



 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

No comments:

Post a Comment