Monday 15 April 2013

Madonna MDNA, Yankee Stadium


[click on the image for a larger view]

Hi everyone... today I have a layout to share with you that was a huge challenge for me.  The dark deep colours and patterns really threw me for a curve ball, but I got there; and got there happy! 

This started as a single... but ended up as a kinda double.  Usually I do double pages like I would a single {as one spread}, but I had already cut most of my original page, so I mirrored the background design. This way I can use them as singles, or as a double!



I kept it quite simple... and embellished with deep red flowers.  These were bought as a bunch and then pulled apart, what a great idea when looking for something that little bit different.  I've also tucked in a pincushion flower, roses and cherry blossoms from Green Tara, they finish of the large bold flowers perfectly.

I also created a deep fancy ruffle, overlaying the paper with Black Tulle and some gorgeous blingy trim I found in my stash.


I've tucked in some bible pages... not sure how naughty that is in the eyes of God, but at least I read some of it first!  It was needed for the concert pages though, with that stunning opening scene of hers with the huge cross and the music and the chanting and oh em gee it was incredible!   I chose pages that had relevant headers, adding that extra little touch.


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png





No comments:

Post a Comment