Friday 3 January 2014

Break Free - Mixed Media Canvas - Donna Salazar Designs

Hi lovelies!

I've had this background ready for months, it was just needing the right words to go with it, and they finally came!  All it needed was the butterfly to go with it and it was finished.



It's only 4x4 inches, so very little... but Donna's small Brick Stencil from Want 2 Scrap was the perfect size.  The main word in the title was made using GCD's Chipboard Alpha Stickers, which were touched with Peridot Mix'd Media Inx and then coated with Fairy Dust Glitter.  The rest of the title was clicked out using my Dymo Caption Maker.


The butterfly was cut out of canvas with Donna's Wonderful Wings Die from Spellbinders... with my love of butterflies I'd be lost without this one!  It was coloured with Peridot Mix'd Media Inx and then  once dried I finished it with some matching Bling from Want 2 Scrap.



I have a step by step tutorial in PDF format on how I created the background for this one HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are inspired to give the background a go, it's very simple and lots of fun!

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love anything butterfly and this does not disappoint!! LOVE the phrase also! Great beauty comes on small canvases!! Thank you for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete