Thursday 6 March 2014

Believe - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #25

Today I have a favourite from Issue #25 of Australian Scrapbook Ideas, this one is of my beautiful god-daughter.

She's such a photogenic girl, and I love that Facebook makes it easy to keep in touch, visually as well as 'writtenly' {LOL yes I know that's not a word}.  It allows me to nick photos she puts on her timeline so I can have a girly scrap fix!

{click on the layout image for a larger view}

This article was all about using UTEE... one of my favourite embossing powders.  It's always served me well with the things I put it through on chipboard, but this feature helped me discover all the other wondrous things I could do with it!


The little grey flower above is made from UTEE... how cool!



And this chipboard was dressed with layers of inks and UTEE - there are Step by Step visuals on how to do this in the magazine.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that you find inspiration here... for more fabulous layouts, with step by step instructions, pick up a copy of Australian Scrapbook Ideas at participating newsagents, or you can subscribe online HERE so you'll never miss an issue!


 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your publication. So well deserved with this gorgeous page. Love the chipboard technique!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Absolutely stunning LO...

    ReplyDelete