Thursday 22 May 2014

Unique You - Donna Salazar Design

Well I've been a bit slack it seems yeah?  I had some posts ready, and didn't schedule them... what a doofus!  I put it down to being a very busy single mum, who got sick, and overworked, and stressed... that'll cover it right?   So after a little blog hiatus I'll get to sharing again.  And soon I should be back on track creatively and sharingly as well... for now here is one that's been on the DSD blog already.

This one features yellow and grey!  I love this colour combination, the different patterns in yellow are so effective, and fun!


I have used papers from Donna Salazar's Fun & Funky collection {Yellow Polkas. Recycle B} as well as her Family Jeans collection {Family Dots B} and the grey in the background uses Chalkboard from the Storybook Collection.  I love that it's so easy to combine different papers from different collections!


The GCD chipboard alphas were inked with Stormy Mix'd Media Inx, given a quick glaze of glossy accents and then touched with Fairy Dust Glitter.


I've kept the embellishments simple here today, keeping the focus on the fabulous paper patterns.  A simple flower, a touch of yellow in a paper rose, some sparklets to mirror the rhinestone flower centre, crocheted trim, simple black and white tickets tucked in and a cute little spool top!

Until next time, take care of you xoxo



 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment