Friday 13 June 2014

Just Me - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #26

I love this layout... and I was SO excited when it got the Cover of the magazine.  My very first cover and I was so happy that it was with Australian Scrapbook Ideas. 



I usually struggle using black accents on my work... there are some amazing scrapbookers out there that make this look so good, but I've never really found a balance with it - until this layout!


So many accents were altered with the Black Gesso for this layout. The resin flowers, the resin frames and the gorgeous chipboard butterflies.



All article layouts in Australian Scrapbook Ideas come with full instructions, so ask for it at your local newsagent or subscribe so you don't miss out!  You can find them online HERE and you can keep up to date by following them on Facebook HERE.

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment