Sunday 22 June 2014

True Love - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #27

Here's my last share from Issue #27... a wedding photo of my beautiful friend and her hubby. They are a beautiful couple with loving, generous hearts.


I LOVE this Dichroic Glass effect, created with the Croco Paint in the background.  There's step by step instructions on how to do this in the magazine!  I kept the layout quite simple, adding some stunning turquoise flowers to frame the photo and the Dichroic Glass chipboard hearts as the focus embellishments.



All article layouts in Australian Scrapbook Ideas come with full instructions, so ask for it at your local newsagent or subscribe so you don't miss out!  You can find them online HERE and you can keep up to date by following them on Facebook HERE.


 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments: