Tuesday 22 July 2014

Baby Girl Reverse Canvas - Pitter Patter, Kaisercraft

Hi again!  I know, 2 in one day... its going to be a big Kaisercraft week here on my blog!

This is the reverse canvas I've created using Kaisercraft's Pitter Patter range.  I've used just a small piece of patterned paper and used some accents from the matching Collectables pack. 


What I like about the pink tones in this range is that they're not your standard 'baby pink' colour, they have a subtle added hue of peach... which means I can add some peach inks into my canvas as well as the pinks and it all blends together!


I have used a new {to me, I'm sure it's been around for ages} crackled texture paste by Wendy Vecchi on this to add some different texture. I have fallen in love and went through 1/2 a tub in one weekend!  I have never had a crackle paste that will crackle so well with a heat gun! It allowed me to finish this in record time as I didn't need to wait for things to dry naturally.

I added the paste directly onto the frame as is, then while still a little wet added my first colour layers of pinks.  I let this dry and then added more crackle paste where I felt the colour was a little deep, used it to also hold some Hexagon cut outs from the Collectables pack as well as pieces of paper doilies, and then slowly added more colours, allowing them to run and blend.  Once thoroughly dried I added more visual texture with metallic rubs


Thanks for visiting!  I'll have more to share with you tomorrow!

Kaisercraft Products: P1553 Bundle of Joy | CT798 Pitter Patter Girl Collectables | RS408 Sparklets – Crystal, RS451 Rhinestone Strips – Silver | F627 Paper Blooms – Coconut, F640 Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss, F644 Mini Paper Blooms – Coconut, F657 Mini Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss | FL305 Flourish Pack – Frames

Other: 8×8 Canvas, Crackle Texture Paste, Colour Sprays, Metallic Rub, White Paint, Crochet Trim, Ribbon, Gauze, Paper Doily

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. lovely project with the new papers, all the textures look amazing

    ReplyDelete